Ever since I got my Adidas Superstars I don’t remember life without them. They’re my ultimate go to pair of shoes. I don’t even think I’ve worn my converse since I got these – they’re so darn comfortable and I can’t get enough. Once you own a pair you can’t really go back and I feel like I’ve jumped on the bandwagon of the trainer hype but hey, if my feet are happy so are my! I decided to make a wishlist of trainers that I’ve also been loving and I need in my life. There’s something for every pocket as I’ve got balanced mix of high street and luxury.
1. Superga 2750 Cotu Classic Plimsols – £45 – I’ve been dying to try out Superga trainers, I actually ordered a pair recently but there seems to have been a mix-up in the delivery that they sadly never arrived. Everyone that I know that owns a pair of them says how comfortable they are and I feel like they’re a nice alternative from converses.
2. Isabel Marant Etoile Bart leather sneakers – £270 – These pair of Isabel Marant trainers are very similar to the Adidas Superstars which means they must be super extra comfortable especially for that price tag. What I like about these is the pop of colour provided by the metallic red heel patch. It makes the white trainer much more exciting.
3. Vans Metallic leather sneakers – £50 – I love holographic or metallic shoes I think they’re the perfect way to bring edge and personality to an outfit. I’m usually more of a silver gal but the rose gold colour of these pair of vans really caught my eye and they haven’t left my mind since I saw them!
4. Jill Sander Leather snakers – £295 – These Jill Sander trainers caught my eye because they seem like such a sleek pair of trainers that would look perfect with a tailored suit. I also really like the sole as it adds a bit of height – being so short this is a massive benefit to me.
5. Givenchy Skate shoes – £545 – I put these on the wishlist because it’s a wishlist and a girl can dream. I was a big fan of the slip on trend and I personally still am. What I personally love about these slip ons are the fact that they are python and skaneskin which gives them a beautiful texture and colour.
6. Adidas Stan Smith in white and pink – £40 – I love the price tag of these Stan Smiths sometimes I love having small feet because I can get youth trainers for a discounted price and who doesn’t love that! I wish I could do that everywhere. When I was going to get Stan Smiths I couldn’t find them in smaller than a 4 which was so annoying. However I’m really happy Schuh have decided to incorporate them into their youth section because I can now get them!
Are you a trainer gal? Which one would you get out of these? Let me know in the comments!
Lots of Love Daniela xo