I don’t really tend to do make-up or beauty posts in my blog because I am no make-up expert however I want to try and get into posting beauty reviews again if you’d like. I’ve been accumulating lots of new make-up lately and I’m planning to review the Urban Decay ‘Naked On The Run’ palette soon. I wanted to make a wishlist of all the beauty items I’ve been after for the past few months. I like to treat myself to high-end piece of make-up every month if possible so by making a wishlist I get a nice narrowed down list. Well I say narrowed down but I always go overboard with lipsticks hence the three shades featuring in this wishlist.
1. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks – £23 – When I hear good reviews about lipsticks I always want to try them especially if they are matte. I’ve been hearing non stop good reviews about the Charlotte Tilbury matte revolution lipsticks that I need to own them. I’m usually torn between the plum, nude and red so I put them three on the wishlist because to me they are my go to every day colours.
2. Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder – £35 – I am trying to learn and perfect my contouring ways and I’ve heard nothing but good reviews about the Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder and I am dying to get my hands on it.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Glow – £49 – The same with this product as the other two I’ve heard so many bloggers and youtubers go on about how good it is and I want to try it out too. I don’t own any Charlotte Tilbury products so this might be a nice start to my collection.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vitta Palette – £38 – I love an eyeshadow palette and this set of four colours is so nice, I can just imagine wearing them on their own and all together.
5. Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette Exposure – £56 – Just how nice does this palette look; I think if I ever owned it I wouldn’t use it. It’s so beautiful. Hourglass never fail to amaze me with the detailing of their items. So luxurious.
6. Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight – £34 – Highlighter isn’t something I usually wear because I feel like my skin would look greasy however I really want to get into it and I’ve heard the Kevyn Aucoin celestial powder is really good so I’m dying to try it out.
Do you have any beauty items to recommend me? Let me know in the comments!
Lots of Love Daniela xo