Recently I’ve been saving and I wanted to invest in a pair of high-end flats for when the weather starts getting better. I wear a lot of jeans at the moment so I like to show my personality through my shoes. If you’ve been reading my blog for some time now you will know how much I love shoes; they’re my ultimate weakness. Therefore I believe the time has come for me to invest in a pair of really nice flats that will last me for a long time. I decided to compile a wishlist with the current luxury flats I am lusting after, please let me know which ones are your favourites, if I am to invest I need opinions!
1. Jimmy Choo Guild patent-leather and snake-effect leather point-toe flats – £395 – I often struggle with flats that don’t have some sort of strap because my feet are so small that a size 3 is always too big and my feet just slip out. However the benefit of being able to buy a high-end flat would mean that I could find more accurate sizing. What I love about these pair of Jimmy Choo flats is the contrast between the snakeskin and the patent leather, I think it’s the perfect type of shoe to take from day to night.
2. Aquazzura Christy leather point flats – £435 – I saw this pair of flats on the instagram of blogger Shini Park and I had to know where she got them from. I love the lace-up front and the gold detail of the heel. They make your feet and ankles look super elegant and stylish.
3. Jimmy Choo Lyssa leather point-toe flats – £495 – Like the Aquazzura flats, I really like the lace-up detail of these Jimmy Choo flats. I think these would look great with a pair of skinny or baggy jeans due to their versatility and they’d also look great in the summer with a dress or a pair of denim shorts. They have the right balance between femininity and rock chick.
4. Miu Miu Sneakers – £340 – Out of the six flats these are one of my favourites because I feel like they would be the most comfortable and I love the metal toecap. They’re also black and they would go with everything on my wardrobe and I would probably get the most use out of them.
5. Gianvito Rossi – £585 – Leopard-print calf hair point-toe flats – If you look at this wishlist you’re probably seeing a trend with the lace up detailing and pointed toes. I think I have a type of shoe I like. What I really like about these flats is the leopard print. I also believe these would be one of the most exciting pairs to own because they’d stand out from the crowd.
6. Valentino Rock Studs – £595 – These alongside the Miu Miu sneakers are my tied favourites and also the most expensive out of the six pairs. However I’ve been loving them for about two years now. Whenever I see people wearing them I get green with envy. I love the stud detailing and how they buckle on the ankle. If there’s a pair of flats I’ve wanted the longest it goes to these. I just wish the price tag wasn’t so extortionate.
What was your first investment piece? Let me know what you guys think! This wishlist is part of series of wishlists coming up once a week for the next four weeks so be sure to keep tuning back!
Lots of love Daniela xo