I haven’t really quite got my head round no longer being a student. I feel like September is going to come and I am going to be super excited for a loan that isn’t going to ever come. However this doesn’t stop me from putting together a wishlist. As they say; there is nothing wrong with a bit of wishing. With fashion week round the corner I am in dire need of five new outfits. To say I am a little bit stressed would be a lie. I’ve been constantly browsing whenever I get the chance but haven’t actually bought anything yet. I’ve put together this wishlist with a few items that have caught my in the past week or two.
1. Tartan suit – River Island – When I saw this tartan suit the other day I fell in love. I remember Zara doing a similar one a year/year and a half ago which I sadly never invested on. This suit reminded me just of it and I really really want it. I know tartan has totally died down but to me that really doesn’t matter. I just wish they did it in petite as I really don’t feel like having to pay to get it taken up.
2. Boots – Zara – A girl can never have enough pairs of black boots; they’re the ultimate winter essential as you can basically pair them up with anything and everything. These ankle boots are from the TRF section in Zara and they’re part of the new collection. They are just so biker chic which I just love.
3. Backpack – Zara – When I saw this backpack from Zara I instantly thought how Chanel-esque it was. Especially the chains and the buckle. It’s super cute. I’m not a backpack person but I think this backpack has converted me.
4. Coat – River Island – I know, I know I still don’t have a camel coat which is like the biggest faux pas I could be committing but I still haven’t found the perfect one. I saw this one in River Island three weeks ago and I’m still kicking myself for not buying it when it had £20 off.
5. Stilettos – Zara – So this is turning into a massive river island/zara wishlist but OH WELL. I need a pair of beige/camel coloured stilettos and these zara ones are so pretty. They are half leather half suede and the detail is just to die for. An exaggeration I know but I LOVE SHOES.
6. Bucket bag – Mansur Gavriel – Right I’ve wanted this bucket bag for about 6 months now. If not more. The fact that it is practically sold out everywhere makes me wanna die. It is so darn stunning and the simplicity of it is so beautiful. Its minimalism at its best. The shape/cut and the fact that you can get the inside lining in a colour of your choice makes it that extra bit perfect. I’ve put myself on every wishlist possible. SOMEONE PLEASE SEND FOR HELP.
7. Trainers – Adidas Stan Smith – A pretty obvious pair of trainers and I feel like I need to give in and finally own the famous pair.
That’s it for my wishlist this month! Let me know what’s on yours this month and if you know where I can get my hands on a Mansur Gavriel bucket bag in the comments below!
Love Daniela xo