It’s that time of the month in which I put together a wishlist of items that I’m lusting after. Are my likely to get them? Probably not. However there is no harm in wishing right?
1. First on my wishlist is the Alexander Wang Rocco in Black Pebble Lamb leather with Rose Gold hardware. This bag alongside the Celine Luggage Tote are the bags I dream of owning. (I obviously dream of owning a Chanel too but those dreams are too much to handle on a regular basis). The bag is obviously pricey at £773 but maybe one day I’ll own it.
2. Up next is the ever so popular Kenzo jumper with the tiger on it. It’s practically sold out almost everywhere so I hardly know how I would go about finding it but I believe Harvey Nichols still have it in stock. However at the moment I am a very poor student with practically no loan left due to a current obsession with Uber Taxis (I seriously blame my friend for introducing me to the app). It retails at £190 so it’s probably another item on this list that I am unlikely to spend my money (or lack of) on.
3. I love a good long line/duster coat and ever since I bought my & other stories one I’ve been dying to get another one. Asos‘ petite range have brought out this baby blue duster coat which I find so pretty and perfect for spring because of it’s colour and material. I like it specially because it’s from the petite section so I won’t actually be cleaning the floor with it. It retails at £60 so it’s quite a good price specially for like a coat. I can just imagine combining it with my heeled sandals for a night time look or my free runs on a more casual day.
4. A pair of sunglasses by Celine. Yes I know what you’re thinking why want sunglasses when you wear glasses but I’ve dying to own a pair of nice sunglasses for ages now. I’m proper planning getting the subscriptions lenses and everything. I just need the perfect frame. I saw these beauties whilst shamelessly browsing the sunglasses section in Selfridges and I fell in love. As I’m going away this summer it’s the perfect excuse right?!
5. The Fujifilm Instax in baby pink – Yes I want to join the hype, and even though I already have a polaroid camera, this one is so cute. Also it’s much smaller than the one I already own so it will be far more practical for me to take with me when I go away this summer on my travels. Oh and did I mention its pink?!!!
6. The Jeffrey Campbell Mulder Boot – I’ve wanted these chunky heeled boots for over a year now. I was going to get them back in January but they were out of stock sadly everywhere in the US. Then they brought them to the UK finally like last month but conversion has gone in our favour sadly and they’re higher than they were in the US.
7. The Jeffrey Campbell Barclay – These are part of Jeffrey Campbell’s spring collection, like the mulder and the scully the heel is a platform, chunky one making them much easier to walk in. Sadly they’re out of stock in my size so maybe I won’t be owning them any time soon :(
8. And last but most definitely not least the Balenciaga Ceinture Ankle Boots in black. I love shoes as most of you know by now and ever since I saw these when they made their début my heart ached because they were so perfect. Sadly at £795 they’re a bit out of my range so I’ll just carry on dreaming about them I guess.
Also before I sign off I know I’ve been a bit MIA but I’ve had deadlines and my dissertation isn’t going to write itself sadly. But I promise I will try to do at least one post a week maybe more if I have the time! I still have to do that spring lookbook I promised do not worry I haven’t forgotten!