Can you believe it’s March already?! I certainly can’t. Where is this year going seriously? Next thing we know it’s going to be the 31st December. (Can this year slow down a bit please?!!!) Anyways new month and all it’s time to bring you this month’s favourites. The majority of the things are beauty products aside from two things. So I guess I’ll start with those two first.
1. My Travel Journal – This you can see is included in the pictures above, I got it from paperchase at around the end of January and it’s become really useful when planning my summer abroad. It has loads of sections like for example: budgeting, travel reservations, accommodation bookings, attraction bookings and plans, etc. It even has a section at the end where you can write about your time away. Something I love purely for the fact that I want to remember everything and I love writing. It’s a super great way to organise yourself for your travels and for only £10 from paperchase it’s a great buy. I’ve found it very helpful and it’s much easier than having to troll through my emails to find all my booking references!
2. Teen Wolf- This is not featured in the pictures I took (however I did add the season 3 promo picture, woo!!) but I really wished it did! I’ve got so hooked to this show and it’s all I can think about at the moment. The storyline so far is so mind boggling, I seriously can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next. I got told to watch this ages ago because the supernatural is my guilty pleasure and it will always be. I love shows like The Vampire Diaries and True Blood so this is right up my street. The reason I got round to finally watching Teen Wolf was because I saw a tumblr post comparing the character played by Dylan O’Brien, Stiles to Seth Cohen and that kinda sold me. I loved the OC and I most definitely love everything about Seth Cohen so I wanted to see what Stiles was like. And what can I say I’m so in love with the character and Dylan O’Brien that I’ve reached a certain emotional instability due to my attachment to the character. Season 3 is almost over and I’m seriously loosing sleep with all the possibilities for the season finale. “One hero will fall” – Please don’t let it be Stiles!
3. Liz Earle Lipstick in the shade ‘Heather‘ – I got this lipstick in one my London Fashion Week goodie bags, I think it was from the Markus Lupfer presentation but I may be wrong. This lipstick is a pinky sort of colour with cool understones. It’s kind of a nude but not it’s just got that extra hint of colour that makes your lips standout without being over the top. I’ve been searching for the perfect nude for a while now and in my previous favourites you all know that I had been using my smashbox lipstick nude non-stop, however this has taken over and I’ve been wearing it non-stop. I find it great for days in which I’m running errands or going to uni. It gives you such effortless lip colour and I’m in love with it.
4. & 5. NARS Orgasm and NARS Laguna – I’m probably one of the only few people out there that have only recently purchased these two NARS products. They’re like a must have in the beauty world and I now know why. NARS Laguna is such a beautiful bronzer and although I love my Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer I’ve certainly been reaching for NARS Laguna more often this month. It just doesn’t make you look orange and it gives you such natural bronze, which is a totally a win for a bronzer product. In terms of NARS Orgasm (what a name) its such pretty timeless pink colour. Makes you look like you have naturally rosy cheeks which is always great! I do find it quite shimmery at times but I can live with that.
6. NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser – I recently got told that my skin is getting kinda dry in areas that previously weren’t. The reason for this, is that I haven’t been removing my make-up the best way I could. I’ve been using this cleanser for over a month and a half now and I can honestly say there’s been a vast difference in my skin. I use it twice a day, in the mornings and in the evenings and it leaves my skin feeling super soft ready to put make up on or go to sleep feeling fresh. I’d really recommend this product if you’re looking to try a new cleanser!
7. Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream – This was another of my LFW goodies and I’ve been using it since I got it every night after using my cleanser and removing all my make-up. You only need like a pea size amount and it literally covers all your face. It leaves your skin feeling much more nourished and you wake-up with super fresh skin. I’ve found it really helpful I really I’m going to purchasing the whole 4 piece set and following the routine they recommend!