It’s almost February and before we know it will 2015, time goes super fast there’s just no time to waste these days. Before the month ended I wanted to bring you a bucket list with a twist. There’s 5 things I want to achieve this 2014 in terms of beauty/hair care/body care and writing them down or blogging about them is the only way I will remember them and hopefully make them happen.
1. Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! As part of 2014 I want to spend more time caring about my face and body and that means moisturising. When it comes to moisturising my body I am one of those lazy people (often in a rush) that just can’t be bothered with moisturising. This year however I want to take care more of myself and feel the change in skin. Let’s hope I stick to it!
2. Dye my locks and cut them! I haven’t had my hair dyed in what seems like forever. Once upon a time I rocked the ever so popular dip dye but now all that remains are slightly lighter ends and super dark brown roots. It needs sorting out. I have colour in mind but to me the effort goes with going to the hairdressers I just never seem to have the time but its about time I MADE TIME. (The word time was highly overused in that sentence, I’m sincerely sorry) I also have spent so long growing my hair that I’m actually really bored of it and I just want to chop it but the moment I do I know I will want it long again, so I don’t really know what to do about that.
3. Have my legs waxed! To everyone’s surprise I’ve never had my legs waxed, the thought of the pain scares me so much, I just rely on the faithful razor and smelly (very smelly) hair removal cream. However I think it’s about time I went and have them waxed right? I mean super smooth legs are a win win and absolute must. I just need to get the courage to walk into a salon and get them waxed oh and take a friend so they can hold my hand throughout the whole thing too. Any takers?
4. Get a professional massage! There doesn’t go a day in which I don’t complain about my back. You’d think I would have a seriously big rack when the truth is I most definitely don’t (practically non-existent). So why all the back pain? I really don’t know but like I said earlier I want to take care of myself more so maybe getting a professional massage will take away all the pain, which in fact would be terribly wonderful.
5. Increase my make-up collection! Probably an obvious bucket list choice but nonetheless a very important one. I’m just obsessed with eye-palettes, lipsticks, brushes and to be quite honest I’m yet to find the best foundation to suit to me, so I’m always on the hunt for anything new or anything that catches my eye. There’s nothing wrong with owning too much make-up right?
So that’s my 2014 Beauty Bucket list I’d love to know what’s in yours so don’t be afraid to leave me a comment! Hope this has inspired youse to make your own Beauty Bucket List, it’s not too late 2014 has only just started after-all!